A timeless range featuring distinct trims set on an exclusive, refined check print.
Meticulously crafted with top quality fabrics, this medium weight turnout rug is made from 1200D diamond weave polyester and contains a 200g thermo bonded fill to keep your horse warm, dry and protected from the elements. Reflective strips help improve visibility. With attachments for our rug liners, which can be added to increase warmth. A stylish, durable and versatile medium weight turnout rug.
This 200g turnout rug includes a detachable neck cover
Your Tybalt Stratus 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 1200D diamond weave polyester outer
- 200g thermo bonded filling – medium weight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Double locking neck cover straps
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ‘Buster’ pattern
- Reflective elements
- Cross surcingles
- Branded stainless steel hardware
- Padded tail flap
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose turnout rug – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Tybalt Stratus 200 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag