An ideal medium weight turnout rug for keeping your horse warm in cold conditions.
Made from our high quality 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with our proven waterproof system. The Titan Storm 200g horse rug has an integrated neck cover, which is great for horses that suffer from soreness and rubbing on their withers. An exceptional cut, offering great protection from the elements. Finished with premium quality stainless steel hardware and contrast trims that complement the style.
Your Titan Storm 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Horse Rug Key features…
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 200g thermo bonded filling in body of rug – medium weight
- 200g thermo bonded filling in integrated snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Unique waterproof system that allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horses temperature
- NEW double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with our Combo Rug Liners. No attachments for our standard Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Titan Storm 200 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag