Keep your horse warm and dry in winter with this superior strength heavyweight turnout rug.
Made from our high quality, resilient 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with our proven waterproof system. Breathable formula helps to regulate your horse’s temperature keeping them comfortable during cold weather turnout. The Titan 450g features elegant details such as branded stainless steel hardware and subtle contrast embroidery/trims. An ideal waterproof horse rug for particularly cold conditions or for horses who require more warmth.
Your Titan 450 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Turnout Rug Key features…
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 450g thermo bonded filling – heavyweight
- Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse’s temperature
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase.
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Titan 450 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag