A classic and stylish medium weight turnout rug crafted from our high quality 1680D ballistic nylon material.
Made from our high quality ballistic nylon material and treated with our proven waterproof system. Our breathable formula helps to regulate your horse’s temperature keeping them warm, dry and comfortable during cold weather turnout. The Titan 200 Original Turnout Rug combines traditional styling with modern technology to provide protection against the elements during cold weather turnout.
This 200g horse turnout rug has no neck cover or neck cover attachments, making it the ideal turnout rug for horses who prefer a rug without a neck.
Your Titan 200 Original has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying
Turnout Rug Key Features…
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 200g thermo bonded filling – medium weight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with our Standard Rug Liners
- No neck cover attachments
- Neoprene wither pad
- Quick-release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Branded reflective safety strips on the front, side and rear of the rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel branded hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Machine washable (30°). Dry naturally
- The Titan 200 Original comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag