Crafted from luxurious Italian leather with maximum comfort and durability in mind.
Anatomical shaping provides more room behind the horse’s front legs, decreasing restriction with the potential of increasing performance. Specifically designed for dressage saddles, monoflap saddles or saddles which have longer girthing straps. A central D-Ring attachment allows a martingale, breastplate or training aid to be attached if needed. Smooth leather panel work combined with high quality stitch lines provide a sleek, professional aesthetic. Finished with premium quality stainless steel buckles, this dressage girth is ideal for use on sensitive horses in everyday work or at competitions.
Product code – 8023
- Italian leather construction
- High quality elasticated girthing straps
- Anatomical shape for improved comfort and performance
- High quality stitching
- One central D-Ring attachment
- Stainless steel buckles
To maximise the life span of your girth and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around the buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.