This heavyweight stable rug is durable and highly breathable, ensuring your horse is comfortable in the stable at all times.
Detachable neck cover increases rug versatility and the channel quilted outer creates a cosy aesthetic. As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, a high shoulder gusset has been added along with a branded monogram polyester lining featuring anti-static and antibacterial technology, promoting hygiene and helping to prevent rubbing. Our Rug Liners can be added to this stable rug, increasing warmth when needed in colder conditions.
Your Buster Stable 450 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Stable Rug Key features…
- 1000D ripstop polyester outer
- 450g thermo bonded filling – heavyweight
- Highly breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g classic cut neck cover (no elastic). Neck cover included with this purchase
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Technically advanced and laboratory tested
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Stable Buster 450 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag