Traditional over reach protection technology, reimagined.
Rubber is a natural shock absorber with elastic and viscous properties, making it ideal for over reach protection that will retain its shape and deflect energy from strikes and impact.
The boot is made wholly from rubber, which wraps around the hoof and protects the coronet band. The rigidity of the outer boot allows it to retain its shape and the curled lip design provides comfort and anti-rub properties.
Your Rubber Bell Over Reach Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying
- Rubber construction
- Durable microfiber leather straps secure the double Velcro fastening
- A great choice for everyday training or turnout
- Over reach protection
- Curled lip design for comfort
- Retains shape
- Absorbs shock and protects against impact
- Sold in pairs
- Your Rubber Bell Over Reach Boots come inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag