A strong medium weight turnout rug ideal for turnout during cold winter months.
Treated with our waterproof system, this rug not only keeps your pony dry and comfortable, but it also helps to regulate their temperature. An integrated neck cover makes this pony rug a great choice for those that suffer from soreness and rubbing on their withers. An exceptional cut, offering great protection from the elements. Finished with premium quality stainless steel hardware and contrast trims that complement the style.
Your Pony Titan Storm 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable hand packaged storage back to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Pony Turnout Rug Key features…
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 200g thermo bonded filling in body of rug – medium weight
- 200g thermo bonded filling in integrated snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Unique waterproof system that allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horses temperature
- NEW double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Pony Titan Storm 200 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag