Our Pietro laced reins are crafted from buttery soft Italian leather, providing high levels durability and suppleness.
Each rein has a round raised design on the exterior surface, covering the first third of the rein from the bit. This provides a sleek and professional silhouette, ideal for everyday or competition use. Finished with quality stainless steel billet fastenings for easy attachment to your horses bit at either side.
Product code – 8043
- 3/4″ (6/8) wide
- 54” length
- Italian leather
- Laced leather surface design provides excellent grip
- Round raised design to front of each rein
- Stainless steel billet fastenings to attach to bit
To maximise the life span of your reins and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.
1. Use lukewarm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around the buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
2. We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
3. Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface.
4. Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.