The ideal heavyweight turnout rug featuring engineered comfort padding to provide pressure relief over the wither.
The Lucanta Stratus 450 has been designed with a forward cut neck line and two integrated wither pads, which have been placed strategically to sit comfortably either side of the spine and distribute pressure over a larger surface area. This heavyweight turnout rug is particularly effective for horses with high/ sore withers but can also be used on most shapes to provide added comfort and protection.
The design incorporates functional features such as vertical reflective strips to the rear which help increase visibility. A longer cut, snug-fit neck cover comes further over the wither to ensure maximum protection against the elements.
This heavyweight 450g turnout rug is compatible with our lucanta liners and our combo liners.
Your Lucanta Stratus 450 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 1200D diamond weave polyester outer
- 450g thermo bonded filling – heavyweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Forward cut neckline with neoprene wither pads, providing pressure relief
- Loop-through fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Double locking neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Add our Lucanta or Combo Rug Liners to increase warmth
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ‘Buster’ pattern
- Reflective strips over rear, at chest and on tail flap
- Cross surcingles
- Branded stainless steel hardware
- Padded tail flap
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Lucanta Stratus 450 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag