A great choice for stabled horses who suffer from sore withers or have pronounced withers.
Crafted from breathable 600D ripstop polyester, the Lucanta 200g Stable Rug features a detachable neck cover. A forward cut neckline incorporates two integrated wither pads that sit strategically either side of the spine to distribute pressure over a larger area. With a 200g thermo bonded fill the Lucanta Stable rug will keep your horse warm and comfortable whilst helping to regulate their temperature. This refined, classic design is finished elegantly with contrast seamlines and the lines of the quilting offer a cosy aesthetic.
Your Lucanta Stable 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 600D ripstop polyester outer
- 200g Thermo bonded filling
- Highly breathable
- Forward cut neckline with integrated wither pads, providing pressure relief
- Loop-through fastenings for detachable 200g classic cut neck cover (no elastic)
- Double locking Velcro straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with our Lucanta Liners or Combo Rug Liners
- Neoprene wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial & anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ‘buster pattern’
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Machine washable (30°) dry naturally
- The Lucanta 200 Stable comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag