Equilibrium® Magnetic Chaps
To support mobility, aid joint function and maintain healthy tendons.
● Includes 4 movable VITAflex® magnets to place where your horse needs them.
● Use overnight as part of your horses’ daily routine for maintaining leg health.
● Use as an alternative to stable bandages to keep the legs and joints warm and maintain
● Ideal for ridden horses, veterans, on box rest/standing in for long periods of time.
● Can be used with Equilibrium® Hot & Cold Packs.
● 2-year guarantee.
Size: S, M, L, XL
Do not apply Vitaflex® magnets on open wounds, bruises, areas of inflammation or for the first 5 days following steroid
Equilibrium® Magnetic Boots are designed to fit from coronet band and extend to below the knee.
The ergonomic shape combined with the soft inner lining ensure a comfortable fit for your horse
which is extremely important as the chaps are designed to be left on overnight and/or for
substantial periods of time. Four Vitaflex® Magnets are supplied with each pair of boots. They are
designed to be thin and flat, yet extremely flexible, which allows them to mould to the horses’ legs,
should they need to be placed over a joint. Supplied in a small pouch, they can be placed anywhere
within the magnetic boot lining with the simple hook and loop attachment. This allows you to target
the magnets exactly where your horse needs them.
Why use Magnetic Boots?
Magnets have been used on both horses and humans for many, many years. Magnetic fields have
been seen to sustain good blood flow and could therefore help to optimise leg health. Supporting leg
health benefits joint mobility and function, and also helps to maintain strong tendons.
When should Magnetic Boots be used for horses?
● Every day for maintaining leg health. Usually overnight or in the day when stood in.
● For horses in work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or
● For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
● Horses on box rest, standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
● General knocks and bumps.
Why does Equilibrium Products use Vitaflex® magnets and how do they work?
The body’s cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be energised by a magnetic
field. Vitaflex® magnets present two alternating poles to the body, negative and positive, making
them different to standard Neodymium magnets, which present only one pole. These strong, circular
and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue.
The Magnets are also thin, long and flexible. This makes them ideal to add to the Chaps so that they
remain comfortable for the horse to wear. Encased in individual pockets which can be placed
anywhere within the chap lining ensures that you can target the exact area you need to!