Powers the grey Equilibrium Massage Pad, Massage Mitt and Massage Mitt Hotspot
To be used with the Equilibrium International Charger, the Equilibrium Battery is suitable for
powering the grey Equilibrium Massage Pad, Massage Mitt and Massage Mitt Hotspot and is
compatible with the old style (black or navy*) Massage Pads (when used with the international
charger). With 2 year guarantee.
Equilibrium Battery (7.4V 2200mAh) for use with Equilibrium Battery Charger (Worldwide : Input
100-240V 50-60Hz 0.2A, Output DC 8.4V/400mA )
1. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards
involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be
made by children without supervision.
2. Only use the Equilibrium International Charger with the Equilibrium silver battery. Do not use any
charger other than that specifically provided for use with the equipment.
3. The International Charger includes 4 plug faces which slide on and off the charger for use in the
4. Only use the charger with the cable fully uncoiled. If the charger is not plugged into the mains, but
is connected to the battery, the green light will show on the charger – this will drain the battery.
5. Full charge of the battery can take up to 12 hours. The charger indicator light will be red when the
battery is charging and green when the battery is fully charged. Do not leave on charge once the
battery is fully charged.
6. The external flexible cable of the charger cannot be replaced. If the cable is damaged/the
connections to the plugs at either end are damaged, the charger must be disposed of safely and a
new one purchased.
7. Do not use any battery other than that specifically provided for use with the equipment. Only use
the battery in the application for which it was intended and retain the original product literature for
8. Disconnect the battery from equipment when not in use to avoid potentially draining the battery.
Do not dismantle, shred or open the battery pack.
9. Do not expose the battery pack to heat or fire. Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Do not subject the
battery to mechanical shock.
10. Do not short circuit the battery. Do not store the battery haphazardly in a box or drawer where
other metal items may short circuit the battery.
11. In the event of the battery leaking, do not allow the liquid to come into contact with the skin or
eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected areas with water and seek medical advice.
12. Dispose of the battery and charger safely in accordance with your country’s regulatory
Equilibrium Battery (7.4V 2200mAh). For use with Equilibrium Battery Charger
(Worldwide : Input 100-240V 50-60Hz 0.2A, Output DC 8.4V/400mA )