This multi-weight medium weight turnout rug is at the forefront of modern technology.
Our advanced, technical medium weight turnout rug now with detachable neck cover has been engineered with a multi-fill three-layer zoning system. Ideal for horses who struggle with changes in climate, potentially resulting in loss of condition and top line. Fill zones are divided by contrast tape on the outer body. The heaviest weight fill protects the large muscle groups on the topline. Medium weight filling on the sides helps regulate temperature and lighter weight filling at the front of the rug helps to prevent vital organs overheating.
Due to the cutting-edge multi-fill technology this rug is naturally lighter than others of comparable weight, helping prevent pressure over the topline and wither area. The Cellular Zone 250g turnout rug offers superior warmth and comfort without added weight, making it our most breathable cold weather turnout rug.
Your Cellular Zone 250 with Neck Cover has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 1200D ripstop polyester outer
- Multi-weight thermo bonded fill (250g, 150g & 100g) – medium weight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Tough, strong and durable
- Detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878)
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Compatible with our Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Branded stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Cellular Zone 250 with Neck Cover comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag