Our best-selling no-fill (0g) lightweight turnout rug crafted from a breathable 840D ballistic nylon.
Engineered with a robust & breathable 840D ballistic nylon, containing no fill (0g) and treated with our waterproof system this iconic lightweight turnout rug not only keeps your horse dry and comfortable, but also helps to regulate their temperature.
The Buster Zero has the added feature of attachments so that our ‘Rug Liners’ can be added to increase warmth, allowing customization throughout the seasons.
As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, an extra high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field. Premium, branded fittings adorn the rug for longevity and a detachable classic neck cover provides additional protection against the elements.
The ideal year-round essential that can be customised with our rug liners, a favourite with PE customers.
Your Buster Zero has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Turnout Rug Key features…
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 0g (no-fill) – lightweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 0g classic neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase
- Classic neck cover (without elastic)
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Buster Zero comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag