A stylish Italian leather breastplate with elasticated sides for improved comfort and less restriction around the shoulders. Buttery soft, highly durable and uncomplicated to fit, this breastplate is ideal for jumping as well as many other equestrian disciplines.
Easily fitted and adjustable at both the D-rings on the saddle and the girth so that you can optimise the fit to suit your horse’s individual needs. A removable running martingale piece enables the breastplate to be used as an aid for keeping your horses head at a controllable height. Two D-rings have been stitched on to the chest strap so that the martingale piece can be lowered or training aids can be attached. Complete with premium quality stainless steel buckles, clips and fixtures this breastplate is perfect for everyday use or competitions.
Why use horse breastplates?
Breastplates are commonly used to help keep your saddle in the correct place and prevent it from slipping back. They distribute pressure evenly over the withers and chest causing minimal discomfort for your horse. This breastplate has a removable running martingale attachment which can be threaded through the reins and used to help prevent your horse from raising its head too much.
Elasticated Horse Breastplate: Key features…
- Italian leather jumping breastplate with running martingale attachment (removable)
- Elasticated sides provide increased comfort and less restriction
- Attaches to girth (with or without clip) and D-rings
- Adjustable using buckles at girth and D-rings
- Two additional D-rings on chest strap for lowering the martingale piece or attaching training aids
- High quality stitching
- Stainless steel buckles, clips and fixtures