6 Pocket Horse Ice Boots are the ultimate in ice treatment.
- 20 Minute Treatment
- Ice Therapy
- Targets & Reduces Swelling
- Temperature Control
6 pockets sewn onto the inside of the boots can be filled with crushed ice, which will slowly permeate through to the horse’s leg providing ice-cold treatment. These ice boots come up to/ over the knee or hock for maximum coverage and cooling.
Product code – 1004
- 19″ neoprene ice boots
- Six pockets on the inside surface hold crushed ice
- Neoprene is insulated to hold the cold longer and will not absorb moisture
- Elastic pockets eliminate the trauma of crushed ice directly against the horse’s skin and allow it to slowly permeate through, starting the treatment
- Covers the leg, knee, tendon and fetlock area
- Promote maximum cooling
- Secure fit
- Designed for front and hind use
- Sold in pairs.
- Height of boot = 49cm, Width of boot = 40cm
Firstly, remove any hair or dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.